Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pretty In Tulle...

This weekend has been amazing. Friday I was in the zombie fashion show, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The gal who created me into a zombie was incredible. I feel like the word incredible is an understatement... She inspired me so much. She goes to Paul Mitchell as well, but is graduating next month! She is extremely talented at doing makeup. It blows my mind! It was her very first time doing special effects. She used latex to create the disaster on my face. Haha! So many girls and learning leaders would walk into the makeup bar and ask, "What picture are you going off of?" And she would say, "I don't have a picture... but I've got one in my head." This amazed me. I will never forget this girl. I wish I could put down in words how truly incredible she is. She's going to be so so successful and amazing at what she does! She's my definition of a beautiful human being. 

Today I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family! I love spending my Sunday lounging around with them, eating good food, watching football, and laughing. I don't actually watch football... :) 
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
xoxo









Under my tulle skirt I actually have on a pale pink dress I bought from Forever21
The tulle skirt I made. 
Glasses- Forever21
Heels- Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment