Monday, October 28, 2013

Chic...

I've totally been slacking this past week, so I wanted to do a little inspiration post with my most favorite colors and styles. These are actually my 'winter colors'... totally something I would wear on Christmas Eve/Christmas, or some sort of holiday gathering. :) Last year during the holiday season I went to the Nutcracker ballet and wore a beige tulle skirt, it made me feel so fab for the magical winter night! I'm hoping I get to do that again! 
I've mentioned before that I have a huge love for black and gold, and that's completely 100% true, but I have an even bigger love for pale pink and red... they're my happy colors! I feel like they really compliment my blonde hair and skin. 
I created these outfits to gain my little inspiration for the winter season. I'm going crazy for winter right now because my mom and I turned on the Christmas pandora station this morning and listened to it all day! We're Christmas lovers. :) Who isn't!? I'm so ready to start decorating... Halloween hasn't even passed yet... what am I thinking? 
Hope you all had a super wonderful weekend. XoxoChic


Alice Olivia black t shirt
aliceandolivia.com


Brown shirt
$17 - cherrycherry.com


Peplum top
$16 - selectfashion.co.uk


Coast tulle skirt
$95 - coast-stores.com


Related mini skirt
$200 - oxygenboutique.com


Dolce Gabbana straight pencil skirt
$320 - profilefashion.com


Givenchy pumps
$735 - harrods.com


ALDO red shoes
aldoshoes.com


Givenchy sandals
lindelepalais.com

No comments:

Post a Comment