Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Breakfast At Tiffany's























I'm a lover of the Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast At Tiffany's" look, so I created this as a modern inspired look. If I could, I'd wear this everyday... that's how much I love it. I have a big love for black and gold lately. Not to mention- I love a classy look. So much love in the air right now haha. Don't you wish you could eat cake for breakfast every morning?
 Enjoy! Xoxo
Breakfast At Tiffany's by haydenreeder featuring a gloss lipstick

MICHAEL Michael Kors dress
$385 - harveynichols.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes
$190 - kurtgeiger.com


Chanel shoulder bag
portero.com


Kate Spade watch
nordstrom.com


Kate Spade tech accessory
couture.zappos.com


Chanel sunglasses
$500 - liberty.co.uk


Chanel gloss lipstick
nordstrom.com


Kate Spade drinkware
bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment