Monday, July 28, 2014

Everything sweet in a mug...

Last summer I discovered all of the deserts in a mug and literally fell head over heels in love with all of them. I am such a huge sweet lover. I'm not kidding when I say I eat something sweet and crazy everyday! Haha I just can't help it. Anyways, my favorite is brownie in a mug because chocolate is my all time favorite and these are so little and satisfy my little craving! These are seriously perfect. 
So for a while I've been searching for the BEST recipe for brownie in a mug and holy cow, I have found it and YES, you need to go make this right now! I love inviting my boyfriend over and putting on our favorite movie and making this. If your boyfriend is a sweet lover as well… he'll die over this. 
It's super easy and quick! Literally just 5 minutes. Here it is!
P.S. This brownie is even better in a super duper cute mug :)

Ingredients: 
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
dash of salt
mug
microwave

Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, and salt to the mug and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps! After you're done mixing place in the microwave for about 1 minute. It could be a little less or more than one minute depending on your microwave, but the brownie should still be wet on the inside. 
Usually it's very hot once it's done, so let it sit for a couple of minutes to cool. 
Also, adding a couple scoops of ice cream on top makes it a million times better… enjoy, it's okay to get chocolate wasted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment