Sunday, January 12, 2014

On the run...

It's so crazy to me that it's already January. It's even crazier to me how quickly time flies… 
It feels like I just started school last week but really I started in September! It's so hard to wrap my mind around this. Time flies when you're having the time of your life and staying so, so busy. Just yesterday on my drive to work after school I was thinking about how I haven't just stopped for a few minutes and embraced it all. You know when you just need to step outside in the fresh air and remind yourself who you are, your dreams, remind yourself how lucky you are, catch your breath, and then move along with life… I feel like I need one of those moments! 
This last week has been crazy! And I mean crazy in the best way possible. I got chosen featured professional of the month at Paul Mitchell! This made me so happy… It's a good feeling proving myself to MYSELF. I've learned that if I work hard, anything can happen… I can go anywhere, I can be whoever I want to be, I can conquer all things. I've also learned to gather as much knowledge as I can. I am surrounded by a crazy amount of talented, incredible, and intelligent gals at Paul Mitchell, and I seriously learn so much from them every single day… Not to mention- the teachers. We have such amazing teachers at Paul Mitchell and I couldn't be more thankful. 
It's really insane thinking back to just last year when I was a senior in high school! Again, I can't wrap my mind around how quickly time flies. I couldn't be happier though. Right now is the time to be busy and working hard, because this is what's going to make me. I always keep that in mind. I'm going after my dreams full speed. 


If you would like to read all about me at Paul Mitchell, visit this site… http://boise.paulmitchell.edu/news-media/our-blog?id=d3fe95e0ef14041204e83500

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I'm thankful for all you readers… xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment