Thursday, September 11, 2014

Beauty High

As you all know I am being such a freak about my hair right now! I just found the coolest thing to try on Beauty High. It's the 30 day challenge of no shampoo. This may make some of you squirm, but the benefits of this are awesome. Instead of using shampoo, you just use a cleansing conditioner. One thing she mentions in the post that I never knew is that after you shampoo your hair and rinse, your hair isn't ever supposed to feel almost plasticky... Hard to run your fingers through. I thought that's just how shampoo made your hair feel, but when this happens it means your hair is dry. It needs hydration. Mine has definitely felt like this during the shower. A little too often! 
Anyways, you all should go read the whole post here. I am definitely going to do the 30 day challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment