Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Vera...
















These are some pictures that I am absolutely in love with, that I  wanted to share. There are so many things that I love in these! In the first few pictures I'm wearing a long tulle skirt that my mom made. She is so amazing. I loved wearing that skirt. It made me feel like I was in a fairytale. I paired it with a denim button up… which you can never go wrong with right!
In the next few pictures after that I am wearing Vera Wang. I wish I could put down in words the way I feel with a Vera Wang dress on… it's magical, really. That dress fits me like a glove. Not just me, but my sister too! :)
And the next pictures… Well I loved that dress. Mostly because I love love love aquamarine. But MOST of all because I love my best friend. A thousand times more then any dress in the world!

3 things I can't live without: 
1. A good dress
2. My best friend
3. A little glitter in the air

1 comment:

  1. That dress!! It is so, so pretty. These pictures really are magical :)

    ReplyDelete